朴相皓(パク・サンホ) 外国弁護士 (Admitted in NSW, Australia)
Alternative Investment Committee Member, National Pension Service (2014-Present)
Kim & Chang (2013-Present)
General Counsel, DSME ENR Ltd. (2008-2012)
YOU ME Patent & Law Firm (2003-2008)
Clerk, Kim & Chang (2002)
- Advised on the acquisition of majority shares of a large scale photovoltaics solar project in VIC. Australia.
- Advised on the project financing of multiple renewable projects in UK, Italy and Romania.
- Advised on the EPC contracts of gas production facilities for an offshore gas field in Western Australia.
- Advised a Kuwaiti national refinery company to acquire shares in a petrochemical plant in Korea.
- Advised a global auto parts manufacturer to acquire controlling interest in a Korean company.
- Advised a Korean refinery group on the acquisition of controlling interest in a petrochemical plant in Singapore.
- Advised a Korean bank to acquire shares in a Singaporean financial holding company.
- Advised a global fund to acquire a savings bank in Korea.
- Advised a Korean bank to acquire a Cambodian bank.
- Client Choice Awards - Energy & Natural Resources (Lexology, 2022-2024)
- Rising Star Partner, IFLR1000 (Delinian, 2023)
- Leading Lawyer, Who’s Who Legal: Korea, Energy (Who’s Who Legal, 2023)
- Rising Star Partner, IFLR1000 (Edition 32) (Euromoney, 2022)
- Chambers Global Practice Guides - Project Finance 2023: South Korea - Law & Practice (Co-author, Chambers and Partners, 2023)
- Offshore Wind Worldwide: Regulatory Handbook (Co-author, Hogan Lovells Publications, 2023)
- Orrick Global Offshore Wind Report (Co-author, Orrick, 2022)
- Chambers Global Practice Guides - Energy: Oil & Gas 2022: Korea Chapter (Co-author, Chambers and Partners, 2022)
- Chambers Global Practice Guides - Project Finance: South Korea - Law & Practice (Co-author, Chambers and Partners, 2019-2022)
- GAR (Global Arbitration Review) Know-How - Construction Arbitration: Korea Chapter (Co-author, Law Business Research, 2013-2020)
- “Australian Minerals Resource Rent Tax (MRRT) Overview,” 2012 Overseas Resources (2012)
- Development Information (Energy & Mineral Resources Development Association of Korea, 2012)
The College of Law (Grad. Dip., 2003)
University of Sydney (LL.B., 2002)
University of Maryland (B.S., 1999)
Admitted before the Supreme Court of NSW, Australia, 2003