Kim & Chang once again received the highest ranking “Tier 1” in all areas surveyed for Korea in the 2022 edition of IFLR1000. We also had 40 of our attorneys recognized as “Highly Regarded,” “Market Leader,” “Rising Star,” “Rising Star Partner” and “Notable Practitioner” in each of their practice areas.
The following is a detailed list of wins this year.
Firm Rankings (“Tier 1” in all seven practice areas)
- Banking and finance
- Capital Markets: Debt
- Capital Markets: Equity
- Capital Markets: Structured finance and securitization
- Project development
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Kye-Sung Chung, Myoung-Soo Cho, Myoung-Jae Chung, Jin Yeong Chung, Ick-Ryol Huh, Gene-Oh (Gene) Kim, Janghoon Kim, Yong-Ho Kim, Chang-Hyeon Ko, Bong Suk Koo, Hoin Lee, Sookyung Lee, Jong-Koo Park, Chiyong Rim, Chang-hee Shin, Hi-Sun Yoon, Youngjin Sohn
- Kyung-Taek Jung, Young-Kyun Cho
Rising Star Partner
- Geon Ho Kim, Sangmyoung Shin, Ie Hwan Yoo
- Claire (Mi-Jin) Kim, Chang Sup Kwon, Seung Jae Yoo, Tae Min Yun
- Hyeon Deog Cho, Jisoo Choi, Robert L. Gilbert, Young Man Huh, Bo Hyun Kim, Hye Sung Kim, Jae Myung Kim, Young Min Kim, Yun Goo Kwon, Joon-Ho Lee, Kyung Yoon Lee, Sun Yul Lee, Jina Myung, Kwon-Eui Park, Jong Hyun Park
About IFLR1000: IFLR1000, the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms, annually publishes rankings based on law firm submissions, client feedback and independent research of more than 170 jurisdictions. In the 2022 edition, IFLR1000 surveyed and ranked Korean law firms and lawyers in seven practice areas.