Kim & Chang received “Tier 1” across all seven practice areas surveyed for the 2021 edition of IFLR1000. We are the only Korean law firm to maintain a “Tier 1” ranking in all areas for 17 consecutive years.
Additionally, 38 of our attorneys were named “Highly Regarded,” “Market Leader,” “Rising Star” and “Notable Practitioner” in each of their practice areas.
The following is a list of our wins this year.
Firm Rankings (“Tier 1” in all seven practice areas)
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets: Debt
- Capital Markets: Equity
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitization
- Project Development
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Myoung-Soo Cho, Myoung-Jae Chung, Jin Yeong Chung, Kye-Sung Chung, Ick-Ryol Huh, Gene-Oh (Gene) Kim, Janghoon Kim, Chang-Hyeon Ko, Bong Suk Koo, Hoin Lee, Sookyung Lee, Jong-Koo Park, Chiyong Rim, Chang-hee Shin, Hi-Sun Yoon, Youngjin Sohn
- Young-Kyun Cho, Kyung-Taek Jung
- Chang Sup Kwon, Sangmyoung Shin, Ie Hwan Yoo, Seung Jae Yoo
- Hyeon Deog Cho, Jisoo Choi, Robert L. Gilbert, Young Man Huh, Bo Hyun Kim, Hye Sung Kim, Jae Myung Kim, Yong-Ho Kim, Young Min Kim, Yun Goo Kwon, Joon-Ho Lee, Kyung Yoon Lee, Sun Yul Lee, Jina Myung, Kwon-Eui Park, Jong Hyun Park
About IFLR1000: IFLR1000, the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms, annually publishes rankings based on law firm submissions, client feedback and independent research of more than 170 jurisdictions. In the 2021 edition, IFLR1000 surveyed and ranked Korean law firms and lawyers in seven practice areas.