Kim & Chang (2002-Present)
Public Defender, Korea Legal Aid Corporation, Sokcho (1998-1999)
Attorney, Litigation Division, Seoul High Prosecutors' Office (1996-1998)
- Advised on USD 8.5 billion financing of Jubail refinery project in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised on USD 2.54 billion financing of gas development transportation and plant chemical complex project in Uzbekistan (The largest Korean ECA financing ever raised for an international project at the time)
- Advised on USD 1 billion corporate facility financing in Angola.
- Advised on USD 960 million financing of Eurasia Tunnel in Turkey.
- Advised on USD 900 million natural gas development and pipeline financing for Myanmar.
- Advised on USD 1.1 billion LNG vessels financing in Nigeria.
- Notable Practitioner, IFLR1000 (Delinian, 2023)
- Leading Lawyer, Asialaw Leading Lawyers: Banking & Finance (Euromoney, 2021-2023)
- Asialaw Client Service Excellence - Aviation (Euromoney, 2020)
- Notable Practitioner, IFLR1000 (Euromoney, 2020-2022)
- Leading Individual, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific: Banking & Finance (Legalease, 2018-2023)
- Leading Lawyer, Expert Guides: Banking, Finance and Transactional Guide (Euromoney, 2016-2017)
- Leading Lawyer, Expert Guides: Aviation (Euromoney, 2016-2017)
- Leading Individual, Chambers Asia-Pacific: Banking & Finance (Chambers and Partners, 2015-2022)
- Leading Individual, Chambers Global, Banking & Finance (Chambers and Partners, 2015-2023)
- Recent Trends in Aircraft Finance, BFL 90th edition (Co-author, Seoul National University Finance Law Center, 2018)
- Getting the Deal Through - Aviation Finance & Leasing 2014: Korea chapter (Co-author, Law Business Research, 2014)
- K-Sure: A New Direction in the Korean ECA Ship Financing, Shipping Finance Review 2011/12: Korea section (Co-author, Euromoney Yearbooks, 2011)
Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea (1996)
College of Law, Seoul National University (LL.B., 1994)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 1996; New York, 2005
Korean, English and Japanese