Advisor, Korea National Oil Corporation (2016-Present)
Advisor, Korea Gas Corporation (2014-Present)
Kim & Chang (2006-Present)
International Trade & Customs
- Customs audits and investigations.
- FTA compliance and origin verifications.
- Administrative and court appeals of Korean Customs’ assessments.
- Classification of merchandise imported to Korea.
- Country of origin determination and marking.
- Compliance with various laws and regulations governing imported merchandise.
- Acquisition and sale of energy business.
- Negotiation and execution of project documents including EPC and O&M contracts in connection with power generation business.
- Outbound investment concerning natural resources outside Korea.
- Consulting on regulations issues.
- Dispute settlement concerning energy regulations.
University of Southern California (LL.M., 2013)
Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea (2006)
Seoul National University (B.A., Economics, cum laude, 2004)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 2006