愼昌喜(シン・チャンヒ) 外国弁護士 (Admitted in New York)
Kim & Chang (2008-Present)
Baker & McKenzie, Hong Kong (2004-2008)
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP, New York (1999-2004)
- Advised an international energy company on the establishment of a joint venture in Korea and the trading of carbon emission credits.
- Advised on an international fund’s investment in offshore wind and solar power projects in Korea.
- Represented a Korean power company in a lawsuit against insurers related to a fire incident at a diesel power plant in Guam.
- Advised an international power company in its acquisition of shares in a gas power plant in Korea.
- Advised Korean power companies on an SMR project in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised a Korean power company in a coal-fired power project in Indonesia.
- Advised a Korean power company on a nuclear power project in Türkiye.
- Women Leader, IFLR1000 (Delinian, 2023)
- Leading Lawyer, Who’s Who Legal: Energy (Who’s Who Legal, 2023)
- Highly Regarded, IFLR1000 (Edition 32) (Euromoney, 2022)
- IFLR1000 Women Leaders: South Korea (Euromoney, 2021-2022)
- Leading Lawyer, Asialaw Leading Lawyers: Energy (Euromoney, 2021-2023)
- Leading Individual, Chambers Asia-Pacific, Project & Energy (Chambers and Partners, 2020-2023)
- Distinguished Practitioner, Asialaw Leading Lawyers: Energy (Euromoney, 2020)
- Leading Lawyer, Who’s Who Legal: Korea, Energy (Who’s Who Legal, 2019-2023)
- Highly Regarded, IFLR1000 (Euromoney, 2018-2022)
Stanford Law School (J.D., 1999)
College of Business Administration, Seoul National University (B.A., 1995)
Admitted to bar, New York, 2000