Member, International Financial Industry Deliberation Committee, Ministry of Economy and Finance (2016-Present)
Member, Advisory Committee of IUC, Korea Land & Housing Corporation (2016-Present)
Kim & Chang (2015-Present)
Milbank LLP, London (2014)
The Export-Import Bank of Korea (2006-2015)
- Represented K-ECAs in a coal-fired power project in Indonesia.
- Represented K-ECAs in a petrochemical and refinery project in Malaysia.
- Represented the lender group in the acquisition transaction of a gas pipeline facility in the US.
- Represented K-ECAs in an offshore FLNG project in Mozambique.
- Represented K-ECAs in an onshore LNG project in Mozambique.
- Represented K-ECA in a coal-fired IPP in Botswana.
- Represented the sponsor in a fuel-cell power project in Korea.
- Represented K-ECAs in a copper mining project in Panama.
- Represented K-ECA in a copper mining project in Chile.
- Advised a government-owned development fund in Abu Dhabi including drafting a set of standard export credit agreements.
- Represented the lenders including ECAs and global commercial banks in ship finance transactions.
- Represented the lenders or borrowers in multiple corporate loan transactions.
- Rising Star, IFLR1000 (Euromoney, 2020)
- A Commentary on LMA Facility Agreement (The Export-Import Bank of Korea, 2015)
- International Project Finance Second Edition: Chapter 9 (Advisor / Reviewer, Oxford University Press, 2015)
- Lecturer, “Understanding of International Project Finance,” Sungkyunkwan University Law School - Samsung C&T (2015-Present)
- Speaker, “Legal Issues Relating to International Syndicated Loan Facility Agreements,” Korea Financial Law Association (2014.11.)
- Co-speaker, “Understanding of International Project Finance,” In-House Counsel Forum (2014.9.)
- Lecturer, “International Project Finance,” Korea Institute of Construction Technology Education (2013-2014)
- Lecturer, “Project Financing of Nuclear / Hydro Power Project,” Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co. (2013.12.)
Fordham University School of Law (LL.M., Banking, Corporate, and Finance Law, 2018)
School of Law, Seoul National University (J.D., 2012)
College of Business Administration, Seoul National University (B.A., 2003)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 2012; New York, 2019
Korean and English