Kim & Chang (2018-Present)
Visiting Lecturer, Judicial Academy of Vietnam (2016-Present)
Chief of Branch, JP Law Group, Hanoi Office (2013-2018)
Director, Viet Han Group (2011-2013)
Vice General Director, IDJ Financial (2010-2011)
Consultant, JP Law Group, Hochiminh City Office (2008-2010)
- Advised on real estate projects in Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City (“HCMC”), including Hillstate project, Starlake City project, Mo Lao Apartment project, Hanoi Center project, HCMC Thu Duc housing project, and Vung Tau housing project.
- Advised on the acquisition of a shopping mall project in the Ciputra International City in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Advised on refinancing cases of a Japanese bank and of multinational banks.
- Advised on solar power plant projects in the province nearby HCMC (100MW) and Highland Area (250MW), Vietnam.
- Advised on joint ventures between a Korean investment company and Hanoi Tourist Company to develop a horse racing and leisure complex in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Advised a major Korean capital company on the acquisition of a financial company in Vietnam.
- Advised a major Korean securities company on the acquisition of a securities company in Vietnam.
- Advised on the establishment of joint ventures of various companies (elevator company, environmental engineering and service company, manufacturing companies, start-up company, etc.).
Judicial Academy of Vietnam (2010)
College of Law, Seoul National University (LL.M., 2008)
Vietnam National University, Hanoi (B.A., 2000)
Admitted to bar, Vietnam, 2012
Vietnamese, Korean and English
Vietnam Legal Update – New Securities Law2021.08.02
Vietnam Legal Update – Issuance of New Decree Implementing Labor Code 20192021.01.21
Vietnam Legal Update – PPP Law 20202020.08.26
Vietnam Legal Update – New Law on Investment 20202020.08.10
Vietnam Legal Update – New Law on Enterprises 20202020.08.07
Joint Seminar for Companies Entering the Vietnamese and Indonesian Markets2019.01.17