Kim & Chang (2022-Present)
In House Counsel, Global M&A Legal Team, SK Ecoplant Co., Ltd. (2021-2022)
Bae, Kim & Lee LLC, Seoul, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (2018-2020)
Walkers, Hong Kong (2016-2018)
Loeb & Loeb, Hong Kong (2014-2015)
Allen & Overy, Hong Kong and London (2009-2013)
- Advised a Korean conglomerate in its K-Sure backed loan facility to finance the construction of a manufacturing plant in India.
- Advised a multinational corporation in the refinancing of its syndicated loan facility.
- Advised a Korean bank acting as facility agent in a syndicated loan facility provided to a Korean conglomerate.
- Advised several multinational banks in relation to their provision of bilateral and syndicated loans to various borrowers.
- Advised a Korean conglomerate in relation to its perpetual bond issuance.
- Advised several Korean financial institutions regarding updates of their respective medium-term note programs.
- Advised a Korean financial institution in the establishment of its euro-commercial paper program.
- Advised several Korean financial institutions with respect to their respective asset backed securities transactions.
- Advised several multinational corporations and financial institutions on financing transactions from British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands perspectives.
- Advised an overseas fund in relation to its exit from investments in Latin America and Southeast Asia.
- Advised a Korean financial institution in its acquisition of a financial institution in Vietnam.
- Advised a Korean conglomerate on the restructuring of its Vietnamese subsidiary following the acquisition of majority shares by a third-party investor.
- Advised a Korean conglomerate on the acquisition of majority interest in a waste management company in Singapore.
- Advised a Korean conglomerate in its establishment of a JV with a Vietnamese energy company.
- Advised several Korean and multinational corporations in relation to their general corporate needs in Korea and Vietnam.
University of Hong Kong (Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, 2009)
Cambridge University (LL.B., 2008)
Solicitor, Hong Kong, 2011
Korean and English