We represent clients in a wide spectrum of complex finance-related arbitration and litigation cases. We have received accolades in both the domestic and international legal community for having successfully represented clients in complex disputes, including those involving derivative products, securities class actions and large-scale lawsuits.
We have represented our clients in a number of high-profile cases including the following:
- All stages of litigation, including preliminary injunction proceedings, main action and appeal related to the KIKO matter;
- Actions related to equity-linked securities (ELS);
- Actions related to equity-linked warrants (ELW);
- Actions related to security interests such as Kun pledge;
- Actions related to private equity funds, real estate, ship and aircraft financing; and
- Actions related to insurance claims concerning trade fraud and relevant overseas actions.
Lexology Getting the Deal Through – Financial Services Litigation 2023: Korea Chapter2023.07.20
Global Blockchain Business Council - International Journal of Blockchain Law (Volume V)2023.03.20
Judgment Finds Disciplinary Action Against Former Management of Commercial Bank for Alleged Violation of Obligation to Prepare Internal Control Standards in Relation to Misselling of DLF Unlawful2022.12.22
Lexology Getting the Deal Through – Financial Services Litigation 2022: Korea Chapter2022.08.04
Lexology Getting the Deal Through – Financial Services Litigation 2021: Korea Chapter2021.07.31
Lexology Getting the Deal Through – Financial Service Litigation 2020: Korea Chapter2020.07.31