Foreign Attorney, Littler Mendelson P.C. (2014-2015)
Kim & Chang (2009-Present)
Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Air Force (2006-2009)
- Represented major Korean auto companies in various litigation related to worker dispatch and wage & hour claims.
- Advised a major financial company on employee transfer and benefits related matters in connection with its demerger.
- Advised a major U.S. IT company in connection with the business closure and liquidation of its Korean branch.
- Advised a major global commercial and consumer production company in connection with its internal audit regarding worker dispatch issues and establishment of compliance standards.
- Advised on employment and labor related matters in the acquistion of a Korean target company’s printing business by a major U.S. IT company.
- Advised a major Korean company in connection with establishing labor relations policies.
- Advised a major European insurance company in connection with M&A, business restructuring, and performance improvement program.
- Advised a major European IT company in connection with business restructuring and performance improvement program.
- Next Generation Partner, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific: Labour and Employment (Legalease, 2021-2023)
- Foreign Employment and Labor Issues for Outbound Investment, HR Insight (Co-author, 2016)
Graduate School of Law, Seoul National University (Completed Coursework, 2007)
Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea (2006)
Seoul National University (B.A., Politics, 2004)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 2006