- Kim & Chang (2011-Present)
- The Korea Development Bank (2004-2008)
Project Finance and Infrastructure Development
- Advised a Korean ECA on a copper mining project in Peru.
- Advised Korean ECAs on large scale infrastructure development projects in Turkey.
- Advised a group of lenders consisting of major Korean banks finance (and refinance) a real estate development project in Vietnam.
- Advised a group of Korean banks finance a solar power project in Japan.
- Advised a Japanese sponsor and its domestic project company operating a wind farm in Korea refinance its existing project loan facilities.
- Advised a Korean ECA on LNG projects in Australia and Indonesia.
- Advised a group of Korean banks finance (and refinance) a foreign private equity fund’s acquisition of a major energy company in Korea.
- Advised an overseas private equity fund finance its acquisition of a major real estate property in Korea.
- Advised an overseas private equity fund finance its acquisition of a Korean pharmaceutical company.
- Chambers Global Practice Guides - Acquisition Finance: Korea Chapter (Co-author, Chambers and Partners, 2021-2022)
Boston College Law School (J.D., 2011)
Department of Economics, Seoul National University (B.A., 2004)
Admitted to bar, Massachusetts, 2012; New York, 2012
Korean and English
Measures to Innovate Bank Internal Controls2023.01.06
Government Announces Public Welfare Support Plan Involving the Financial Sector2022.10.12
Big Blur: Competition with Big Tech Causing Banks to Launch New Businesses, and New Administration’s Regulatory Response2022.06.22
Chambers Global Practice Guides – Acquisition Finance 2022: Korea Chapter2022.05.26
FSS Proposes Changes to Audit and Sanctions Procedures2022.04.13
IFLR – Discovering the South Korean IPO Market2022.01.13