Kim & Chang (1997-Present)
Samil PwC (1993.12.-1996.3.)
- Advised/defended Canada-based PEF's real estate investment in national tax audit.
- Defended a Belgium company engaged in CDM business and Europe-based clients in chemical manufacturing and cutting tool manufacturing business in national tax audit.
- Advised Europe-based clients on tax aspects of various cross-border transactions such as withholding tax on royalty, beneficial ownership of royalty/dividend income, and transfer pricing of IP transfers.
- Advised on various tax matters on restructuring for various US/Europe-based companies.
- Empirical Study on Earnings Forecast Model (1991.12.)
University of Washington School of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2003)
College of Law, Korean National Open University (LL.B., 2000)
Graduate School of Business Administration, Yonsei University (M.Bus., 1992)
College of Business and Economy, Yonsei University (B.Bus., 1990)
Certified Public Accountant, Korea, 1992
Korean, English and Japanese