Michael K. LEIGH Foreign Attorney
Kim & Chang (2022-Present)
New York State Office of the Attorney General (2017-2022)
Kings County District Attorney’s Office (2012-2017)
- Advised a major multinational corporation on criminal investigation in connection with unfair trade practices.
- Conducted internal investigation of a Korean subsidiary on behalf of a global insurance company concerning breach of trust/embezzlement.
- Advised a multinational financial institution in connection with responding to a whistleblower case.
- Supported a major German automobile manufacturing group in criminal proceedings involving the Seoul Prosecutors’ Office and other authorities in relation to diesel engine compliance matters.
- Advised a global company in administrative investigations conducted by the World Bank Group concerning corruptive and obstructive practices.
Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
New York University (B.A., International Relations and East Asian Studies, magna cum laude, 2007)
Admitted to bar, New York and New Jersey, 2012
Korean and English