Kim & Chang (2021-Present)
Cooley LLP, Singapore (2019-2021)
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, New York (2017-2019)
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York (2014-2017)
- Advised a consortium of Korean equity investors in its investment in a US advanced nuclear technology company.
- Advised a Korean E&C company in its SPAC PIPE investment and investment in a small-modular nuclear technology company.
- Advised a Korean E&C company in its investment in a US micro-modular nuclear technology company.
- Advised a Korean chemical company in its pending acquisition of a Korean chemical company.
- Advised a global private equity fund in its acquisitions of controlling stakes in Korean food companies.
- Advised a global private equity fund in its sale of shares in a Korean eyewear company.
- Advised a French cosmetics company in connection with the JV formation with a Korean hotel company and a private equity fund.
- Advised a Singaporean sovereign wealth fund in its sale of shares in a Korean credit card company to a Taiwan-based insurance company and a Taiwan-based bank.
- Advised a Korean ICT company in its investment in a Singapore-based ICT Company.
- Advised a Korean private equity fund in connection with its follow-on investment in a Singapore-e-commerce company.
- Advised a Chinese fund in its investment in a Korean biotech company.
- Advised a Korean company in its Series B-3 investment in a US digital asset brokerage platform.
- Advised a Korean biotech company in its RCPS financing.
- “The Legal and Practical Issues related to Simple Agreement for Future Equity (“SAFE”),” BFL Vol.121 (Co-author, Center for Financial Law, 2023)
- Chambers Global Practice Guides - Shareholders’ Rights & Shareholder Activism 2022: Korea Chapter (Co-author, Chambers and Partners, 2022)
Cornell Law School (J.D./M.B.A., 2014)
London School of Economics and Political Science (M.Sc., Political Theory, 2007)
Seoul National University (B.A., International Relations, 2005)
Admitted to bar, New York, 2015
Korean, English and Japanese