Kim & Chang (2004.10.-Present)
Turning Point Educational Systems, Boston, MA, USA (2002-2004)
Dewey Ballantine LLP, New York, NY, USA (2000-2002)
Judicial Intern, US Court of International Trade, Honorable Donald C. Pogue (1998)
- Advised in the workforce restructuring of a multinational bank that was closing 25% of its branches in Korea.
- Advised a multinational company in the transfer of employees from an acquired company to the multinational company’s Korean subsidiary.
- Regularly review employment agreements and employee handbooks.
- Advised on disciplinary action against employees that committed fraud against the company.
- Regularly advise companies on union-related issues and strategy.
- Leading Lawyer, Who’s Who Legal: Labour & Employment (Who’s Who Legal, 2022)
- Williams College, Linen Senior Prize in Asian Studies
- Getting the Deal Through - Labour & Employment: Korea chapter (Co-author, Law Business Research, 2017)
- PLC Employment and Employee Benefits Guide: Korea chapter (Co-author, Practical Law Company, 2013)
Albany Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
Williams College (B.A., Asian Studies, cum laude, 1997)
Admitted to New York and Massachusetts Bars, 2001
English and Korean