Jeong-il (J.I.) PARK Tax Attorney/CPA
Kim & Chang (1996-Present)
Samil PwC (1994-1996)
- Advised on subsidiarization projects of foreign insurance companies and securities companies.
- Advised on tax audit defense, tax ruling, tax appeals for infrastructure funds and their project companies.
- Advised on tax law changes for companies and industry associations.
- Advised on tax matters with regard to formation of private equity funds.
- Advised on beneficial ownership and permanent establishment issues relating to investment of offshore funds.
- Advised on Korean and foreign tax implications of outbound investments.
- Advised on transfer pricing analysis and advance pricing agreement works especially in connection with management service fee and head office expense allocation.
International Tax Program, Harvard Law School (2003)
Graduate School of Business Administration, Seoul National University (M.B.A., 1994)
College of Business Administration, Seoul National University (B.S., 1991)
Certified Public Accountant, Korea, 1994
Korean and English