Lecturer, Seoul Bar Association for Restructuring and insolvency (2016-Present)
Kim & Chang (2014-Present)
Judge, Seoul Central District Court (2012-2014)
Judge, Incheon District Court (2008-2012)
Judge, Deagu District Court (2005-2008)
Military Judicial Officer (2002-2005)
- Advised conglomerates on improvement of corporate governance structure and restructuring of insolvent subsidiaries.
- Advised major golf course management companies on restructuring and represented filings for rehabilitation procedures.
- Advised on acquisition of rehabilitation companies.
- Advised on anticipatory restructuring through conversion of bonds into equity.
- Represented construction, manufacturing, and golf course management companies’ filing for rehabilitation and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advised banks and other financial institutions on the sale of non-performing loans.
- Advised on and represented walkout and voluntary debt restructuring filings.
- Represented action of denial and confirmatory action for claim.
- Distinguished Practitioner, Asialaw Leading Lawyers: Restructuring and Insolvency (Euromoney, 2020)
- Rising Star, IFLR1000 (Euromoney, 2020)
University of San Diego School of Law (Visiting Scholar., 2010)
Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea (2002)
Seoul National University (B.A., Economics, 1998)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 2002
Korean, English and French