Kim & Chang (2011-Present)
Presiding Judge, Incheon District Court (2010)
Presiding Judge, Gwangju District Court (2009)
Director for Public Relations, National Court Administration of the Korean Supreme Court (2007-2008)
Judge, Seoul High Court (2005-2006)
Judge, Gangneung Branch of Chuncheon District Court (2001-2004)
Judge, Seoul District Court (1999-2000)
Judge, Western Branch of Seoul District Court (1997-1998)
Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Navy (1994-1996)
- Advised on ordinary wage litigation of car manufacturing, shipbuilding and air transportation companies.
- Advised on litigation regarding in-house subcontracting of a car manufacturer.
- Represented Korean securities companies over ELW trading fraud case.
- Advised a defense company on fraud and violation of the Act on Special Measures for Defense Industry.
- Represented a major domestic company on a major officer’s embezzlement and asset misappropriation cases.
- Advised on violation of the Public Official Election Act and the Political Funds Act.
- How to Write the Court's Ruling of Criminal Cases in the Appellate Courts (Seoul High Court, 2007)
- The Legal Practices of corporate reorganizations in the Court (Seoul District Court, 2001)
- The Legal Treatment of lease claim in corporate reorganizations, Bubjo (Korean Lawyers Association, 2000.2.)
University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M., 2004)
Judicial Research and Training Institute of the Supreme Court of Korea (1994)
College of Law, Seoul National University (LL.B., 1992)
Admitted to bar, Korea, 1994
Korean and English
Presentation on Response Measures to Issues Concerning Industrial Safety and Labor Relations for Automobile Parts Companies2021.04.15
Introduction of Supreme Court Decision on Wage Peak System2019.12.10
Supreme Court En Banc Decision Held That Welfare Points Do Not Constitute Wages2019.11.28
2019 MOEL Labor Inspection Trends2019.04.16
Mentoring Program on Legal Profession with Law School Students2015.07.24