At the fourth asialaw Awards, Kim & Chang was once again honored as the leading law firm in South Korea and the Asia-Pacific region.
On top of receiving “Asia-Pacific Firm of the Year” and “South Korea Firm of the Year” awards, we took home “Capital Markets Firm of the Year,” “Tax Firm of the Year” and “Energy Firm of the Year” awards which are all given to only one law firm per practice area/industry category across the Asia-Pacific.
Also, two cases/deals we had worked on were recipients of the “Impact Deal/Case of the Year.” Additionally, in recognition of our outstanding service to clients, we received the “Client Service Excellence Award.”
Below are the details of our wins:
- Asia-Pacific Firm of the Year
- South Korea Firm of the Year
- Capital Markets Firm of the Year
- Tax Firm of the Year
- Energy Firm of the Year
- Impact Deal/Case of the Year: Coupang IPO (Coupang, Inc.’s IPO Listed on the New York Stock Exchange)
- Impact Deal/Case of the Year: Korean Air acquisition of Asiana Airlines
- Client Service Excellence Awards – Firm of the Year: South Korea
About asialaw Awards: Hosted by Euromoney-affiliate legal media company asialaw, the asialaw Awards evaluate the performance of law firms in the Asia-Pacific region over the past 12 months on three key aspects: innovation, complexity and impact. The awards recognize the most noteworthy law firms, legal practitioners and deals/cases in each surveyed jurisdiction as well as practice area and industry. This year’s awards were announced online on September 30, 2021.
asialaw Awards 2021