Kim & Chang took home “National Law Firm of the Year - South Korea” at the Benchmark Asia-Pacific Awards 2020. This is our sixth consecutive year of receiving this award which is given to only one leading dispute resolution firm in each jurisdiction.
We also won practice area firm awards which recognize one leading Asia-Pacific law firm in each of the ten practice areas surveyed. We received “Competition/Antitrust Firm of the Year” for the second year in a row and also won “Insolvency Firm of the Year.” Additionally, the Astellas Pharma v CorepharmBio patent infringement suit undertaken by our firm was awarded the “Impact Case of the Year.”
The following is a full list of our wins this year.
- National Law Firm of the Year - South Korea (sixth consecutive win)
- Competition/Antitrust Firm of the Year (second consecutive win)
- Insolvency Firm of the Year
- Impact Case of the Year: Astellas Pharma v CorepharmBio patent infringement suit
- Commercial and Transactions Firm of the Year (Runner up)
About Benchmark Asia-Pacific Awards: Benchmark Litigation, a leading legal media affiliated with Euromoney, annually hosts the Benchmark Asia-Pacific Awards (in association with Asialaw). Based on law firm submissions and independent research, the awards recognize the best dispute resolution cases, law firms and lawyers in ten practice areas across 14 jurisdictions in the Asia-Pacific region. This year’s awards were announced online on September 24, 2020.
Benchmark Asia-Pacific Awards 2020