We provide advice on various corporate law issues including the incorporation of companies, financial structure of companies, corporate governance issues including the appointment of directors, management of general meetings of shareholders and meetings of the board of directors, remuneration for directors, liquidation of companies, and investment in and operation of joint ventures.
We provide legal services at all stages of M&A-related transactions, including the review of transaction structure, due diligence, anti-trust filing, negotiation and drafting of agreements, closing, review of applicable licenses, permits and other administrative procedures, and post-M&A integration.
Labor & Employment
Together with the Labor & Employment Practice, we provide comprehensive legal services, including advice on labor laws, labor relations, employment policies, employment contracts, compliance and internal investigations, and education and training.
International Arbitration & Cross-Border Litigation
Considering the increased number of disputes arising from SIAC(Singapore International Arbitration Centre) arbitration, we collaborate with the International Arbitration & Cross-Border Litigation Practice to provide advice on dispute resolution strategies and overall advice on international arbitration.
We work with the Anti-Corruption & Corporate Compliance Practice to provide comprehensive legal services in relation to corporate compliance in Singapore and other regions in the Southeast Asian region.
We advise clients in every aspect of private equity, including formation, obtaining necessary licenses, investment and exit strategies. We collaborate with the Private Equity Practice to provide up-to-date regulatory advice.
Corporate Investigations & White Collar Defense
We represent a wide range of corporations, financial institutions, board members and management members in investigations and allegations related to financial misconduct, bribery, regulatory violations, internal investigations and other related matters, and also conduct preventive training.
In addition to major domestic and multinational companies, our clients include financial institutions, private equity firms, venture capital funds and investment firms. For these clients, we have dealt with a number of complex cross-border transactions and disputes, investigations, and regulatory issues in Asia and other regions. We also continue to provide Korean law-related advice to a number of multinational companies headquartered in Singapore.
- Advised a Korean private equity firm regarding its investment in an online platform with operations in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand).
- Advised a Korean cloud service provider on its review of regulatory issues in the Southeast Asian region and overall review of licenses and permits.
- Advised a Korean game company on its private placement involving investment including major investors located in Singapore.
- Advised a multinational company in relation to its investment in Singapore and overall review of government incentives.
- Advised a global private equity firm in relation to its real estate investment project in Korea.
- Antitrust & Competition
- Serious Accidents Punishment Act
- Privacy & Data Security
- International Trade & Customs +
- Mergers & Acquisitions +
- Anti-Corruption & Corporate Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- International Practice
- International Arbitration & Cross-Border Litigation
- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
- Financial Regulation & Compliance +
- Corporate Investigations & White Collar Defense
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Tax +
- Financing +
- Corporation Law