Kim & Chang’s France and French Speaking Countries Practice has extensive experience in advising our clients on the following major practices.
Incorporation, M&A, foreign investment, restructuring, international trade, foreign exchange, business management, healthcare, environment, broadcasting & telecommunication, privatization, and e-business
Labor & Employment
Labor relations & market, labor dispute, documentation on company regulation (e.g., employment agreement, rules of employment, and collective bargaining agreement), restructuring, and business transfer
Corporate tax structure review, transfer pricing, advance pricing, tax audit support and defense, and tax dispute
Domestic & overseas capital Markets financial transactions, project financing, asset backed securities, and derivative products
Documentation on sale & purchase agreement and real estate related environmental issues
Copyright/patents/trademarks/designs registration, intellectual property related disputes, and intellectual property related internet/technology/telecommunication/regulation issues
Securities litigations, white-collar/regulatory investigations, intellectual property, insurance, derivatives and other financial investment products, M&A, Competition, and other commercial and non-commercial litigation
Outbound projects of Korean multinational corporations in France and French speaking countries worldwide, in particular in Benelux and Africa (Construction and EPC, Energy, etc.)
Kim & Chang’s France and French Speaking Countries Practice has extensive experience in advising our clients of the following major industries.
- Large industries including Energy, Chemicals, Mechanics, Construction, and EPC;
- Defense and Aeronautics
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic industries
- Food, catering, and retail industries
- SMEs in Innovation and Technology
Our Practice recent representative work includes:
- Advised a communication company on its restructuring.
- Advised an automotive manufacturing company on its restructuring.
- Advised an insurance company on its post-acquisition integration process.
- Advised an energy company on its Korean joint-venture.
- Advised a certification company on its Korean joint-venture.
- Advised an Environment company on the divestiture of its assets in Korea.
- Advised a Transport company on the reorganization of its structuring.